The slate gray stone structure, the bell tower, the stained glass – all stand as testaments to 75+ years of history and generations of change at St. Stephen’s. It is important to remember, however, that the building itself is not the church – you are. Each of us is an integral part of the St. Stephen’s family. We are a community of faith with a abundance of opportunities before us. We invite you to imagine the exciting possibilities of what our church can be! We hope you will join us and other friends of St. Stephen’s in making a financial contribution and we are grateful for your consideration.
MANY MEMBERS, ONE BODY
Annual Giving of a yearly financial pledge is the primary method of funding St. Stephen’s annual operations. Whether you are contributing during our fall drive to Covenant Sunday or you are a newcomer pledging some other time of year, your contribution to our community is critical. For details on where your dollars go, view the St. Stephen’s operating budget.
We know that God calls us to give out of gratitude for what we have been given. We have been blessed so that we may be a blessing to others. We ask that you practice proportional giving and consider one of the following:
- Pledging to God for the first time
- Increasing your financial pledge to God
- Increasing your financial pledge to God by 1%, 3% or 5 % of your annual income
We need your help, and we encourage you to pray for inspiration and guidance about your giving.
To make your pledge, you may –
- Make your pledge: Online | Download a Pledge Card
- Authorize an Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) – simply download and email to Nancy Wood or drop off at the church office.
- Make a gift of stock by contacting Nancy Wood via email or through the church office
If you have questions, you can contact Nancy Wood in the church office.