At St. Stephen’s, we are blessed by all of the many ways our parish family enables us to encounter Christ in community. When we worship in our beautiful Nave or Chapel, grow in faith through our many formation ministries, serve others inside and outside our walls, or enjoy fellowship with friends, we share in the how the Spirit is moving in our midst. Stewardship is an outward sign of how we give back to a faith community that means so much to each of us. We can show our gratitude by sharing our time, talents, and treasure. Ministering to others, teaching in Children’s or Youth Ministry, and caring for our church buildings are all examples of ways in which we can be good stewards.
2021 Stewardship Pledge Drive
Giving of a yearly financial pledge is the primary method of funding St. Stephen’s ministries and operations. Responding generously to a generous God by making an annual commitment enables our parish to make plans for 2021 based on a predictable financial base to sustain our thriving church.
Like with most things, our annual Stewardship fall pledge drive will look a little bit different this year. Here’s are the two easy steps for you to follow as you make your commitment for the coming year –
- Make your financial commitment to St. Stephen’s Church for 2021 by completing this online form.
- Decide how you would like to pay your pledge –
- To pay by credit/debit card or by bank account (checking, savings, etc.) visit our online giving site – be sure to select “Pledge Payment” in the TO: field to set up your pledge.
- Make a gift of stock or other means by contacting Nancy Wood via email or through the church office.
- To pay by check, please mail your check to the church office, attn: Nancy Wood.
Thank you for supporting our church community!
CONTACT: Rev. Tom Cook, email@example.com