UPDATED August 29, 2021
Our Covenant of Care helps us provide a safe space for everyone. We are grateful for your patience and support. Your efforts protect our most vulnerable parishioners, as well as our clergy, staff, and volunteers.
Registration is not required to attend in-person worship.
- Worship Bulletins: Paper bulletins will be provided containing everything you will need to worship. As a precaution, all Bibles, Prayer Books, and Hymnals have been removed for your safety.
- Communion: Distribution of Communion will NOT include the use of the common cup. At the direction of the clergy, individual family groups will come up for communion one at a time. Gluten-free wafers will be available.
- Singing: Congregational singing is included in our worship.
- Offering Plate: At this time the offering plate will not be passed. Instead, we will have an offering plate available for you as you exit the service.
Masks are required at all indoor Sunday and Wednesday gatherings for all attendees regardless of vaccination status. Mask requirements of other indoor activities may vary – review the details for each event for face-covering requirements. Masks are optional for all outdoor worship and other gatherings.
- Restrooms: The restrooms located outside the Chapel Doors and the accessible bathroom next to the elevator will be available during worship and will be cleaned between services. Contact an usher, clergy, or staff if you have questions about restroom locations.
- Nursery: Our Nursery is open but not staffed. It is available for parents to use before, during, and after worship.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Participants in in-person worship accept the responsibilities of gathering in pandemic conditions and agree to abide by the following practices and protocols for the sake of the health and well-being of all participants:
- Health Assessment: Participants are expected to conduct a self-assessment of current health and to refrain from attending worship if they are experiencing fever, cough, sore throat, loss of energy, nausea, loss of taste/smell, or other symptoms of COVID-19 or other communicable diseases. If others in your household are experiencing these symptoms or if you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, regardless of your current symptoms, please do not attend worship. The Church reserves the right to ask those expressing symptoms to separate from the group, leaving the grounds of the Church until you are feeling better and symptom-free.
- Contact Tracing: Notify the church office immediately after attending worship if anyone in your household is diagnosed with COVID-19. (Your privacy will be protected, but for contact tracing and to protect the health of others, we must notify others that someone in their service is infected.)