St. Stephen’s Church has a rich history of reaching out in love in the Twin Cities metro area and beyond. Our missional life is grounded in our identity as followers of Jesus, who calls us to love our neighbors as ourselves. In response to God’s goodness in our lives, we work hand-in-hand with our partners to share the gifts God has given us, individually and communally, with those in need.
- Beacon Interfaith Housing Collaborative (Creating communities where everyone has a home)
- EpiscoBuilders (Building homes, community, and hope)
- First Nations Kitchen (Feeding indigenous people in an environment of radical hospitality and cultural empowerment)
- Holy Cross Anglican School (Serving God’s children in San Mateo, Belize)
- Loaves & Fishes (Feeding our hungry neighbors)
- VEAP (Access to food, housing stability, and supportive services)
We believe there are many ways to answer the call of Christ to recognize and alleviate human suffering beyond our own doors. We answer this call by supporting our partners through service and financial means. Each year, our Outreach Committee awards grants to a number of organizations. The grant funds distributed come from the proceeds of our annual Bash After Dark fundraiser and from our Bridge Builders, those who give to our endowment, the St. Stephen’s Fund.
- March 2022: Beacon Interfaith Housing Collaborative Awarded First Grant of 2022
- View 2021 Grantee Spotlights
Preference is given to requests from organizations in which St. Stephen’s parishioners are involved and whose focus is aligned with our parish outreach focus areas –
Issues Facing Youth
To apply for a grant –